I’m going to spare you the typical “history” and skip to the good stuff, in bullet form. There’s a quiz later.
- I received my first tarot and oracle cards when I was 9 years old and have been reading ever since, with a brief interlude when I was studying Christianity.
- I have always had an interest in religion and spirituality and have been pursuing studies in different religions since childhood. I consider myself a spiritual bag lady.
- I’m a witch.
- I’m an apprentice herbalist.
- My favorite tarot deck is the Joie de Vivre Tarot by Paulina Cassidy (I looove her artwork) and my favorite oracle deck is The Faeries Oracle by Jessica Macbeth and Brian Froud (again, the artwork!).
- I am a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- I love cooking and baking (most of the time) especially from scratch.
- I love to travel.
- I love gardening.
- I love reading.
- I am an INFJ personality type.
- I am fascinated with the supernatural, myths, legends, magick, and lore.
- I like puzzles and fleece socks.
- Whenever I see vibrantly colored cookware I want to buy it all.
- My creative pastimes are many: drawing, knitting, journaling, candle-making, crafting, etc.
- I grew up in the countryside.
- When I was around ten or eleven I hitched a ride with the Schwann’s Man into town for a friend’s sleepover.
- Umm.. look! My pets!: